Trouble grabbing "Chicago P.D."


#1

I just migrated back from sonarr and trying to get everything imported.

I’ve got all of the current season of Chicago P.D. but for last nights episode and it does not find it correctly. It grabbed the other 2 “Chicago” shows last night without a problem.

Logs
2019-02-14 09:17:38 DEBUG::API::269641: Loading episode details from DB for episode Chicago P.D. S06E14
2019-02-14 09:17:39 DEBUG::SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-269641::Formatting pattern: %SN - %Sx%0E - %EN -> Chicago P.D - 6x14 - Ties That Bind
2019-02-14 09:17:39 INFO::SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-269641::Starting manual search for: [Chicago P.D - 6x14 - Ties That Bind]
2019-02-14 09:17:39 INFO::SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-269641::[nzbplanet]::Performing episode search for Chicago P.D.
2019-02-14 09:17:40 DEBUG::SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-269641::[nzbplanet]::Search string: Chicago P.D. S06E14
2019-02-14 09:17:41 DEBUG::SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-269641::[nzbplanet]::GET URL: https://api.nzbplanet.net/api?apikey=**********&maxage=500&cat=5000%2C5080%2C5020%2C5040%2C5050%2C5030%2C5060%2C5045&q=Chicago+P.D.+S06E14&limit=100&t=search&offset=0 [Status: 200]
2019-02-14 09:17:41 INFO::SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-269641::[spotweb]::Performing episode search for Chicago P.D.
2019-02-14 09:17:41 DEBUG::SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-269641::[spotweb]::Search string: Chicago P.D. S06E14
2019-02-14 09:17:57 DEBUG::SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-269641::Formatting pattern: %SN - %Sx%0E - %EN -> Chicago P.D - 6x14 - Ties That Bind
2019-02-14 09:17:57 DEBUG::SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-269641::Formatting pattern: %SN - %Sx%0E - %EN -> Chicago P.D - 6x14 - Ties That Bind
2019-02-14 09:17:57 INFO::SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-269641::Unable to find a download for: [Chicago P.D - 6x14 - Ties That Bind]
2019-02-14 09:17:57 DEBUG::SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-269641::Formatting pattern: %SN - %Sx%0E - %EN -> Chicago P.D - 6x14 - Ties That Bind
2019-02-14 09:17:57 INFO::SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-269641::Finished manual search for: [Chicago P.D - 6x14 - Ties That Bind]

I notice the trailing period on P.D. got dropped off on that last line.
It’s definitely out there too :
https://nzbplanet.net/details/69c5d4b6e8a076420d8722a81e5c44fd/chicago.pd.s06e14.internal.720p.web.x264-bamboozle

I tried deleting the existing show (that was imported from disk), manually moved the files away and created it clean.


#2

If I drop my api key into that nzbplanet link I do not get a result. If I change the search and remove the periods from “chicago p.d.” I do get hits on “chicago pd”