Torrentday cookie error

Morning all - is anyone else having trouble all of a sudden with Torrentday as a provider?

Since the last bunch of Sickrage updates I’ve been getting a wrong cookie error, check provider settings.

2020-08-06 07:40:23 SEARCHQUEUE-7AYS0645FQ-BACKLOG-328686::[TorrentDay]::Please configure the required cookies for this provider. Check your provider settings
2020-08-06 07:29:11 RSSCACHE-UPDATER::TORRENTDAY::Please configure the required cookies for this provider. Check your provider settings

I’ve double checked the password/user ID and it looks correct - but still can’t seem to get it to work with SR. I can login to TD through a web browser with no issues.

Any ideas?
Thanks
Marty

I’m getting the same, but not with TD, but with IPTORRENTS

2020-08-09 02:13:14 WARNING::RSSCACHE-UPDATER::IPTORRENTS::Please configure the required cookies for this provider. Check your provider settings

Any help would be appreciated

If you can private message me you’re login details for the provider, I can test on my side to create a fix for this issue.

can’t find the option to private message anyone

click on my icon and then click message

there’s no ‘message’ that appears on your icon

however, i replied back to the message you sent me

Hey there - did you manage to get some login details to check at all? LMK otherwise I can flick some through.

Yes I did and was able to resolve it as well.

Ok cool - I was still getting it with v219 and TorrentDay, but have just upgraded to v220 so will see how it goes and message if it comes up again :slight_smile:

1 Like

v220 should nail it, let me know please :slight_smile:

Hey there - looks like it might still be an issue for TorrentDay. Getting the same cookie errors on v220 and v221 on a Win10 install.

2020-08-21 13:18:56 RSSCACHE-UPDATER::TORRENTDAY::Please configure the required cookies for this provider. Check your provider settings
2020-08-21 13:03:56 RSSCACHE-UPDATER::TORRENTDAY::Please configure the required cookies for this provider. Check your provider settings
2020-08-21 12:59:15 SEARCHQUEUE-I6E447AZJO-BACKLOG-328686::[TorrentDay]::Please configure the required cookies for this provider. Check your provider settings

Let me know if you need anything from me.

Message me a acreenshot of how you have the proivder options setup for torrentday plz