I feel as though I have tried everything and I still cannot get Sickrage to interface with the Download Station on my Synology. Every single time I get the error ‘Failed to authenticate with DownloadStation’ when I click Test Connection.
- Both my Diskstation and Sickrage are up to date
- I know the password is correct as I have tested it when logging into the DS & in an external app.
- I have tried the username’s root, admin and my actual username.
- I have tried my local DS IP (http://192.168.0.17:5000/) as well as http://localhost:5000/, my external IP (http://80…:5000/) and my DDNS Hostname (***.synology.com)
- I have checked through permissions in the control panel and SSH and to my untrained eye they all look ok. I would appreciate more thorough instructions here to ensure I didn’t miss anything.