SR failing to add "New Shows"

SR Version: 9.4.92

When adding a new show, it says the show was added and it created the folder but it actually only creates the folder. The show isn’t in the database.

I fixed all my other issues. I uninstalled everything, then reinstalled but didn’t restore my database, I added the shows that I had waiting for processing. It worked perfectly. I took a screen shot of the Post Processing settings and restored my database and duplicated the settings, it was the “PIP3 executable path” that was incorrect. Then everything was back on track. I added like 5 shows then it stopped letting me add shows.