SR does not start on Synology NAS

I’ve been using SR on a Synology (DS412+) for a while now, but it’s been a less than smooth ride. I’m not sure why (haven’t found a 100% correlation with updates, yet), but regularly (once every few months at least) it’ll suddenly stop working for now apparent reason.

Often I have to uninstall it via the package manager and reinstall it all over again which is quite a hassle tbh. When I try to start the application in the package manager I get the following error in the log:

Full log: /volume1/@appstore/sickrage/var/logs/sickrage.log
Mon Feb  4 19:22:53 CET 2019
Starting sickrage command /volume1/@appstore/sickrage/env/bin/python /volume1/@appstore/sickrage/share/SiCKRAGE/SiCKRAGE.py --daemon --pidfile /volume1/@appstore/sickrage/var/sickrage.pid --config /volume1/@appstore/sickrage/var/config.ini --datadir /volume1/@appstore/sickrage/var/ 
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/volume1/@appstore/sickrage/share/SiCKRAGE/sickrage/__init__.py", line 220, in main
    from sickrage.core import Core
  File "/volume1/@appstore/sickrage/share/SiCKRAGE/sickrage/core/__init__.py", line 74, in 
    from sickrage.core.webserver import WebServer
  File "/volume1/@appstore/sickrage/share/SiCKRAGE/sickrage/core/webserver/__init__.py", line 34, in 
    from sickrage.core.webserver.views import CalendarHandler, LoginHandler, LogoutHandler
  File "/volume1/@appstore/sickrage/share/SiCKRAGE/sickrage/core/webserver/views.py", line 35, in 
    from keycloak.exceptions import KeycloakClientError
ImportError: No module named exceptions
Failed to import required libs, please run "pip install -r /volume1/@appstore/sickrage/share/SiCKRAGE/requirements.txt" from console

It seems like the installation is corrupt or something, but I’m not exactly looking forward to having to reinstall and check the configuration all over again. Is there anything else that can be done?

Thanks in advance.

Could you give me ssh access to the system ?

Hello,

I’ve the same issue on synology DS1813.

Regards,

José

Hello Echelon,

I’ve the same issue on the DS1813?
Could you help me on this?

Regards,

José

hello having the same issues with DS1817+

Pushing a new update for Synology package manager now.

Hello echel0n,

Did you push the package?
If yes, how could we apply it?

Many thanks,

José