Sickrage/Sickrage Docker Image/Updates are borked

After having some issues with Sickrage and which directory has my actual config ( I have an odd environment ), I migrated to the Docker image. Looking better except I’m getting this:

sickrage | 17:43:41 INFO::VERSIONUPDATER::New update found for SiCKRAGE, starting auto-updater …
sickrage | 17:43:42 INFO::VERSIONUPDATER::Pausing SHOWQUEUE
sickrage | 17:43:42 INFO::VERSIONUPDATER::Config backup in progress…
sickrage | 17:43:55 INFO::VERSIONUPDATER::Config backup successful, updating…
sickrage | 17:43:57 INFO::VERSIONUPDATER::Clearing out update folder /config/sr-update before extracting
sickrage | 17:44:04 INFO::VERSIONUPDATER::Creating update folder /config/sr-update before extracting
sickrage | 17:44:04 INFO::VERSIONUPDATER::Downloading update from u’https://git.sickrage.ca/SiCKRAGE/sickrage/repository/archive.tar?ref=master
sickrage | 17:44:11 INFO::VERSIONUPDATER::Extracting file /config/sr-update/sr-update.tar
sickrage | 17:44:26 INFO::VERSIONUPDATER::Deleting file /config/sr-update/sr-update.tar
sickrage | 17:44:26 INFO::VERSIONUPDATER::Moving files from /config/sr-update/sickrage-master-ebaca784bbfd7a0c433a80845cd121b4d57a31c4 to /opt/sickrage
sickrage | 17:44:26 ERROR::VERSIONUPDATER::Error while trying to update: [Errno 18] Cross-device link
sickrage | Traceback (most recent call last):
sickrage | File “/opt/sickrage/sickrage/core/version_updater.py”, line 664, in update
sickrage | os.renames(old_path, new_path)
sickrage | File “/opt/sickrage/sickrage/core/helpers/encoding.py”, line 72, in wrapper
sickrage | result = f([ss(x) if isinstance(x, six.string_types) else x for x in args], **kwargs)
sickrage | File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/os.py”, line 199, in renames
sickrage | rename(old, new)
sickrage | File “/opt/sickrage/sickrage/core/helpers/encoding.py”, line 72, in wrapper
sickrage | result = f(
[ss(x) if isinstance(x, six.string_types) else x for x in args], **kwargs)
sickrage | OSError: [Errno 18] Cross-device link
sickrage | 17:44:26 INFO::VERSIONUPDATER::Update failed!

I put a new docker image out last night 9.5.61 that resolves the cross-device issue, try that and let me know how it goes please.

That seemd to have help. But I’ve got a new one. SickRage and Sabnzbd are both running in docker instances on the same machine. I’ve configured Sickrage to talk to the Sab IP/Port and a “test” of the configuration works. I can manually submit an NZB url to Sab and it downloads fine, but it doesn’t look like SickRage is actually submitting to SabNZB.

So does a manual search in SR work and send the NZB to Sab ?

I checked SR, it sees there are new versions I don’t have. I changed one to wanted, told it to re-download, and I can see it going through the search looking for a new version.

As I typed this, something changed, the new search just kicked off on SabNZB and is downloading.