Sickrage service constantly restarting after install (Windows Server)

Hi,

Since my previous install of Sickrage upgraded the Windows service constantly restarts so I can’t log on.

I’ve uninstalled SR and reinstalled it which had a few other problems but still have the same issue, my current setup is:

Windows 2012 server
Python 3.7 (installed to C:\Program Files (x86) as when installed to the default install location SR would always complain of pre-reqs not present and try to reinstall)
SR 10.0.3 (installed to C:\SiCKRAGE)

The service has been installed as part of the install but constantly restarts, I’ve tried running as domain admin and dedicated user but it doesn’t seem to make a difference).

The application logs in Event Viewer show the following:

Service SiCKRAGE received START control, which will be handled.

Started C:\Program Files (x86)\Python37\python.exe C:\SiCKRAGE\SiCKRAGE.py --nolaunch --host 0.0.0.0 --datadir=“C:\Users<user>\AppData\Roaming\SiCKRAGE” for service SiCKRAGE in C:\Program Files (x86)\Python37.

Program C:\Program Files (x86)\Python37\python.exe for service SiCKRAGE exited with return code 0.

Killing process tree of process 12016 for service SiCKRAGE with exit code 0

Killing PID 12016 in process tree of PID 12016 because service SiCKRAGE is stopping.

Service SiCKRAGE action for exit code 0 is Restart. Attempting to restart C:\Program Files (x86)\Python37\python.exe.

Started C:\Program Files (x86)\Python37\python.exe C:\SiCKRAGE\SiCKRAGE.py --nolaunch --host 0.0.0.0 --datadir=“C:\Users<user>\AppData\Roaming\SiCKRAGE” for service SiCKRAGE in C:\Program Files (x86)\Python37.

repeat…

I’m guessing it’s something to do with the datadir location as it doesn’t exist

What do the logs show ?