SickRage fails to update to 9.4.83

I have tried with automatic update and manual update but it fails everytime. With the following error.

2019-03-15 17:24:49 VERSIONUPDATER::Error while trying to update: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u’C:\SiCKRAGE\sickrage\.gitlab\issue_templates\Bug.md’

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Errors from a few minutes ago.

2019-03-18 00:49:08 EVENTQUEUE-FIRING-EVENT::Error while trying to update: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u’C:\SiCKRAGE\sickrage\.gitlab\issue_templates\Bug.md’

2019-03-18 00:46:20 VERSIONUPDATER::Error while trying to update: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u’C:\SiCKRAGE\sickrage\.gitlab\issue_templates\Bug.md’

How was the app installed ?

The last 2 times it was installed by you echel0n via TeamViewer. :wink:

But it’s on a Windows 10 system and the original or most recent clean installation was from the SickRage site Windows downloader.

If you haven’t done so I would suggest downloading the setup again and running it to replace existing as the newest update resolves this issue.

That was my plan but…when I ran the installer it said to remove my previous version. Well I have “SICKRAGE” and "SICKRAGE (master). That’s what you set up the last time you remoted in. So which do I remove? Both? I don’t wanna do the wrong thing and need you to remote in again.

Send me teamviewer details and I’ll log in later today and get you fixed up :slight_smile:

@echel0n are you getting my messages? I can’t tell with this forum if they are going through.

When I click on anything under my profile (ie messages) it says "Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.

That comes up for everything other than the basic forum.

Yes i got the message just havent had a nonbusy moment and training a new guy at work today , will attempt to reach out end of shift 8 hrs from now

That’s totally cool. Didn’t wanna bug ya, I just wasn’t sure. 8 hours from now is 10pm for me and i’m good till about 1-2am.