SiCKRAGE and qBittorrent

Since qBittorrent v4.2.0, snatched torrents don’t add in qBittorrent. On qBittorrent issue tracker, I was told that maybe SiCKRAGE was not using PBKDF2 and needs to be updated (PBKDF2 = new in qBittorrent 4.2.0).

1 Like

I can take a look in this for you, with the holidays tho it’ll be a bit.

2 Likes

Fixed on develop branch, will push to master branch later this week.

Great job, just tested it ! Thanks echel0n :grinning: !

Edit : well, I talked too fast… got this for each manual search i launched after updating to last qBittorrent client (4.2.1)…

2020-01-09 07:05:43 SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-359581::qbittorrent: Unable to set the pause for Torrent
2020-01-09 07:05:43 SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-359581::qbittorrent: Unable to set priority for Torrent
1 Like

OK, I’ll take a look into what’s causing that and put a fix out later tomorrow.

1 Like

Hi. Upvoting!
I’m getting the same issue.
My versions:
SR 9.4.196 on SOURCE running Win10Pro x64
qBitorrent 4.2.1
Its happening for auto and manual searches.

I’m gettting thousands of these lines:

SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-275274::[LimeTorrents]::‘Invalid token error, please re-authenticate by logging out then logging back in from web-ui’
2020-01-11 20:43:33 WARNING::SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-73141::‘Invalid token error, please re-authenticate by logging out then logging back in from web-ui’
2020-01-11 20:40:27 WARNING::SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-73141::[Rarbg]::‘Invalid token error, please re-authenticate by logging out then logging back in from web-ui’

qbittorrent: Unable to set the pause for Torrent

Sorry i cant find the exact line for “Unable to set the pause” because thousands of “Invalid token error” lines pushed it away

Currently working on the oauth issues right now as new features are being coded.

pushing fix for oauth2 issues now

I think that solved it, i’ll keep my eye on it.
Thank you very much, lots of love and respect!! :smiley: