Post Upgrade Issues

Hey guys.
Last week I ran through the Python 3 upgrade without any issues. A couple of things have popped up for me.
Firstly with the schedule it no longer lists in correct order. It used to be from the top, Missed, Today, Tuesday, Wednesday etc etc. Now it’s in total random order, some missed at the top, some in the middle and some at the bottom etc. This is for every view except “List”.
Secondly and more importantly, I’ve just noticed that I haven’t received any new episodes since (I’ve been busy). When I try to manually search it just goes round and round for ever and if I check the logs I get the following.

“2019-07-15 12:37:49 INFO::SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-263365::Finished manual search for: [Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - 6x09 - Collision Course]
2019-07-15 12:37:49 WARNING::SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-263365::Deluge: Failed Sending Torrent
2019-07-15 12:37:47 INFO::SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-263365::Downloading Marvels.Agents.of.S.H.I.E.L.D.S06E09.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-T6D from IPTorrents
2019-07-15 11:56:38 WARNING::SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-263365::Deluge: Failed Sending Torrent”

I’ve tested connection to my torrent site and from SickRage to the torrent client and all is well. I’m out of ideas sorry so any help would be awesome.

Cheers.

Can you backup you’re SR and email to [email protected] so I can take a look

Thank you. It’s on the way.

I just manually added a torrent and it processed/added it perfectly fine so the issue is just around grabbing the torrent.

Yes I’ve located the issue and am now working a fix out for it, will post once new release is ready.

Awesome, thank you for the effort.
Have a good one.

J

And like that the fix is in the wild :wink:

1 Like

I know I’m now being fussy but any advice on how I can get my schedule back in the correct order?(Not urgent, no rush)

Thanks.

Lets see if I can work some more magic for yeah :slight_smile:

1 Like

As requested the fix for schedule sorting via poster and banner is now resolved, pushing new release now.

Legend!!
Thanks again for all your help. Best service ever!!

1 Like

Hey not sure if it’s just me or not but I can’t get access to the forum & I get this at the top of my SickRage.

There is a newer version available, version

Error 521 Ray ID: 4f6de4b58e355dca • 2019-07-15 18:45:26 UTC

Web server is down

You

Browser

Working

Brisbane

Cloudflare

Working

git.sickrage.ca

Host

Error

What happened?

The web server is not returning a connection. As a result, the web page is not displaying.

What can I do?

If you are a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes.

If you are the owner of this website:

Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not responding. Additional troubleshooting information.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 4f6de4b58e355dca

Was related to a node that died in the cluster and caused a outage for Redis, haven’t had time lately to go over the cluster and look at what services need to scaled to 2x for high-availability but certainly going to make that a priority now to prevent this issue going forward.

Hello, I’m using Windows 10 and qBittorrent, and I’ve started to get this when I try to snatch:

2019-09-18 12:11:02 SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-280009::qbittorrent: Unable to send Torrent

My Test Connection works for qBittorrent in the search client settings page… Any idea?

What version of SR you using ?

Just realized I never even responded… So sorry. At this point I think the issue went away after just reinstalling Sickrage from scratch.