Post processor not working?

Log shows that the folder has been added to the queue, but nothing actually gets done. Is this cuz it’s trying to update and just fails repeatedly? I have completed episodes that won’t process, so they aren’t showing up in plex. The server status shows green, but active is FALSE for the post processor.

Which version of SR?

I can’t update past that, it just fails out.

2021-08-02 13:33:56 VERSIONUPDATER::Invalid update data, update failed: not a gzip file
2021-08-02 12:33:57 VERSIONUPDATER::Invalid update data, update failed: not a gzip file
2021-08-02 11:33:57 VERSIONUPDATER::Invalid update data, update failed: not a gzip file
2021-08-02 10:33:57 VERSIONUPDATER::Invalid update data, update failed: not a gzip file

you may need to manually upgrade then to latest version

Trying to do the windows installer but it errors out on me saying I need to add/remove the previous version before continuing. Is there a way to remove my SR installation without losing all my shit? Do I just do a backup, then remove it, install and restore?

If you installed SR using our Windows installer then you should be able to download the latest version and update using it

It wouldn’t let me replace the installation. I backed up, uninstalled/reinstalled, restored. Everything is working as it should now. Keep this in mind for anyone else having issues using the windows installer :slight_smile:

Thanks, really appreciate the feedback on this, do you still have a copy of the old installer for 10.0.11? If so can you please post it here so I can test something.

The installer for windows is still 10.0.7, then recognizes a newer version and downloads 10.0.24 to a temp folder before installation.

I’ve updated the page to provide the latest now, thanks for pointing that out.

The page shows we need to update to 10.0.31, but the windows installer is 10.0.28.1. It doesn’t pull a new version, so I can’t manually update. What should I do?

Windows Start menu → SiCKRAGE → Check for updates

I didn’t even know this was a thing. Cheers!

This is what I’m getting when I try and run the updater.

Did you try running that as administrator?

Or perhaps your anti-virus is getting in the way?

hmm. perhaps. that’s very possible.i’ll add an exception to windows defender for that folder. Why does this installation trigger my anti-virus in the first place? I assume it’s 100% safe.

Yeah. stupid windows.

K, I don’t know what’s happening now. Tried it twice… it errors out and won’t let me know what’s wrong. When I re-launch the updater, it asks me to install, repair or remove. So obviously some elements were installed, just not all.

Try this instead then https://www.sickrage.ca/downloads/windows/SiCKRAGE-10.0.32.1.exe