Issue with 10.0.7-32 on Synology

Me (again),
I installed the newest version on my synology NAS. Now, if I start sickrage, I get the following error during startup.

$ /volume1/@appstore/sickrage/env/bin/python /volume1/@appstore/sickrage/share/SiCKRAGE/SiCKRAGE.py --disable_updates  --pidfile /volume1/@appstore/sickrage/var/sickrage.pid --config /volume1/@appstore/sickrage/var/config.ini --datadir /volume1/@appstore/sickrage/var/
17:10:22 INFO::CORE::Performing disk space checks
17:10:23 INFO::CORE::Performing integrity check on main database
17:10:23 INFO::CORE::Performing upgrades on main database
17:10:23 INFO::CORE::Backing up main database
17:10:23 INFO::CORE::Backing up main database table alembic_version schema
17:10:23 INFO::CORE::Backing up main database table blacklist schema
17:10:23 INFO::CORE::Backing up main database table failed_snatch_history schema
17:10:23 INFO::CORE::Backing up main database table failed_snatches schema
17:10:23 INFO::CORE::Backing up main database table history schema
17:10:23 INFO::CORE::Backing up main database table imdb_info schema
17:10:23 INFO::CORE::Backing up main database table tv_shows schema
17:10:23 INFO::CORE::Backing up main database table indexer_mapping schema
17:10:23 INFO::CORE::Backing up main database table tv_episodes schema
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/volume1/@appstore/sickrage/share/SiCKRAGE/sickrage/__init__.py", line 401, in main
app.start()
  File "/volume1/@appstore/sickrage/share/SiCKRAGE/sickrage/core/__init__.py", line 310, in start
self.main_db.setup()
  File "/volume1/@appstore/sickrage/share/SiCKRAGE/sickrage/core/databases/__init__.py", line 188, in setup
self.upgrade()
  File "/volume1/@appstore/sickrage/share/SiCKRAGE/sickrage/core/databases/__init__.py", line 217, in upgrade
self.backup(backup_filename)
  File "/volume1/@appstore/sickrage/share/SiCKRAGE/sickrage/core/databases/__init__.py", line 263, in backup
backup_dict['data'].update({table_name: dumps(self.session().query(table_object).all(), protocol=pickle.DEFAULT_PROTOCOL)})
  File "/volume1/@appstore/sickrage/env/lib/python3.7/site-packages/sqlalchemy/orm/query.py", line 3341, in all
return list(self)
  File "/volume1/@appstore/sickrage/env/lib/python3.7/site-packages/sqlalchemy/orm/loading.py", line 101, in instances
cursor.close()
  File "/volume1/@appstore/sickrage/env/lib/python3.7/site-packages/sqlalchemy/util/langhelpers.py", line 69, in __exit__
exc_value, with_traceback=exc_tb,
  File "/volume1/@appstore/sickrage/env/lib/python3.7/site-packages/sqlalchemy/util/compat.py", line 178, in raise_
raise exception
  File "/volume1/@appstore/sickrage/env/lib/python3.7/site-packages/sqlalchemy/orm/loading.py", line 85, in instances
for row in fetch
  File "/volume1/@appstore/sickrage/env/lib/python3.7/site-packages/sqlalchemy/orm/loading.py", line 85, in <listcomp>
for row in fetch
  File "/volume1/@appstore/sickrage/env/lib/python3.7/site-packages/sqlalchemy/orm/loading.py", line 84, in <listcomp>
keyed_tuple([proc(row) for proc in process])
ValueError: Couldn't parse datetime string '0' - value is not a string.
Sentry is attempting to send 0 pending error messages
Waiting up to 2 seconds
Press Ctrl-C to quit

Any idea how to fix it?

Can you please send me your main db files to [email protected]

received the file, looking into this now, thanks!

the main.db file you sent me is only 1kb is size, doesn’t look right. can you check again and make sure you sent me all the files ?

Thank you for your response. I have sent you 11.2 MB main.db file again. Hopefully you receive it. Maybe my Apple Maildrop corrupted the file.

So I found the issue, the problem is subtitle last search date is 0 when it should actually be a date/time, this was a past bug that was fixed but required a restart to resolve, I’m looking into a way to handle this prior to the migration, I will reply back once I have a solution.

Thanks!

1 Like

Decided not to wait an updated the column of the table, where the date was 0 with a date in the past. So I can startup sickrage again. :smiley:

sure, that works as well lol