Invalid Token, cannot download shows

Last little while I have been getting this:
2020-02-12 16:34:18 SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-239851::[Torrentz]::‘Invalid token error, please re-authenticate by logging out then logging back in from web-ui’
2020-02-12 16:34:18 RSSCACHE-UPDATER::[LimeTorrents]::‘Invalid token error, please re-authenticate by logging out then logging back in from web-ui’
2020-02-12 16:34:18 SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-239851::[Torrentz]::‘Invalid token error, please re-authenticate by logging out then logging back in from web-ui’

Thousands upon thousands of them

Of course I logout, log back in all is fine for a couple of day… then it starts again.

While this is happening, NOTHING downloads… Very frustrating. I need to baby sit this all the time.
I am running version 9.4.201 as a container. Last time this occurred, I made sure I had the newest version per the recommendations.

Please let me know if there is a setting to turn off tokens, I have no need for them. I have a need for TV shows.

Thanks

Also, if there is a way to send a logout and login via the command prompt in Linux… That would probably solve the problem and I would setup a cronjob.

Thanks

I’m currently rewriting the database ORM calls to resolve this and other issues related to locked databases, hoping to have a release by end of week.

Any update on this?

Thanks Steve

Have you or could you try our develop branch and see if the problem persists?

Is there a docker container for development? If so I could try it.

yes there is, tag is develop

https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/sickrage/sickrage/tags?page=1

This is the version I got:
9.4.202.dev30

I will let you know how it goes… Normally takes a day or two for the problem to occur.

Thanks Steve