Invalid Rar Archive Usage

Hi,

Im keep getting these error, this without me changing any settings or locations.

2019-03-11 16:28:46 POSTPROCESSORQUEUE-MANUAL::Failed to extract the archive blindspot.s04e10.internal.720p.web.x264-bamboozle.rar: Invalid Rar Archive Usage
2019-03-11 16:28:39 POSTPROCESSORQUEUE-MANUAL::Failed to extract the archive blindspot.s04e09.internal.720p.web.x264-bamboozle.rar: Invalid Rar Archive Usage
2019-03-11 16:28:24 POSTPROCESSORQUEUE-MANUAL::Failed to extract the archive american.gods.s02e01.1080p.web.h264-metcon.rar: Invalid Rar Archive Usage

Unpacking failed: Unpacking Failed with Invalid Rar Archive Usage. Is unrar installed and on the system PATH?

Running it on Win10 with winrar installed on C drive.
I have also done a backup, reinstall and restore on both C drive and other drive. No luck.

Mass updating or rescan is lagging out sickrage.

Any idea? Thanks :slight_smile:

Does no one have any sort of experience with this?

Guess im changing to sonarr then, thanks for great help. Its been some good years.

Sorry that you’ve been having troubles getting WinRAR working with our software, I’ve been pushing to get our python3 release out and have frozen the python2 branch currently for fixes and features.

I can test this on python 3 and see what the fix will be for it and go from there, I understand if you are unable to wait and hope you return at another date if you still choose to go another route.

Thanks!