Getting errors contacting theTVDB during Show Update and Post Processing

Getting the following errors when I’m trying to force a show update. Any idea what might be wrong, or things to check? I’m able to get to theTVDB in my browser from my network. I’m not sure when it started. Also getting errors with the post processor (shown below as well).

I am running SR 9.4.77 on ReadyNAS. I’m able to ping thetvdb.com from the ReadyNAS box, so I don’t think that’s the issue.

2019-03-03 11:07:48 SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE::Unable to contact theTVDB, aborting: [248834]: Series result returned zero
2019-03-03 11:07:18 SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE::Unable to contact theTVDB, aborting: [328487]: Series result returned zero
2019-03-03 11:07:06 SHOWQUEUE-FORCE-UPDATE::Unable to contact theTVDB, aborting: [278125]: Series result returned zero 

2019-03-03 11:29:39 POSTPROCESSORQUEUE-AUTO::theTVDB timed out, unable to create the episode
2019-03-03 11:29:35 POSTPROCESSORQUEUE-AUTO::theTVDB timed out, unable to create the episode
2019-03-03 11:29:30 POSTPROCESSORQUEUE-AUTO::theTVDB timed out, unable to create the episode 

Thanks!

same error for me, it started March 1th and still present

Try shutting down app, delete cache folder from inside database folder, start app

Sorry, I’m not familiar with the Sickrage directory structure. Is this the folder and files you’re talking about? Delete the entire folder or the files in it?

[email protected]:/apps/sickrage/bin/sickrage/core/databases/cache$ ls -lrt
total 24
-rw-r--r-- 1 admin admin 2637 Nov 15 13:13 __init__.py
-rw-r--r-- 1 admin admin 4439 Nov 15 13:13 index.py
-rw-r--r-- 1 admin admin 2652 Nov 15 13:13 __init__.pyc
-rw-r--r-- 1 admin admin 7787 Nov 15 13:13 index.pyc

Yes that’s the correct folder, delete it and start the app.

I ended up restarting without deleting that directory. That seems to have fixed it. I had a couple of shows waiting in the download folder that weren’t moving because the show wasn’t updated. After the restart, Sickrage appears to have upated the most recent episodes in the metadata and the shows got picked up and moved to the proper folders.

This seems odd, since a restart of Sickrage just a couple of days ago after it updated didn’t change anything. Does Sickrage only get the latest episodes in metadata when it sees a new downloaded episode available?

The files in the cache folder above are the same…same timestamp, same size.

Any idea what might have happened?

I’ve also had the exact same issue and have not been able to successfully reproduce it when needed for debugging, currently I’ve placed a freeze on all fixes and features for any python 2 branch so that I can focus on getting the python 3 app done, I’ll try and take another look at this and see if I can get to the bottom of whats causing this issue but I can’t make any promises on a time-frame.