Can't Connect to Provider

In the logs, I am getting the following error

2021-12-13 14:57:12 SEARCHQUEUE-FD1ZX2M577-BACKLOG-377114-TheTVDB::[Rarbg]::Unable to connect to provider

Is there a trick to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

Can you please confirm this issue is still present?

Looks like this error is cleared but I have other issues,

Installed Sick Rage on Synology, gave read/write access to System Internal User/sc-Sickrage for my Media folders and subfolders

1. Created all series, they list ok but contents are not updating, ie episodes - they are all on wanted status
  2. Auto Processing and manual processing gives following in the logs
    Processing /volume1/Media/Downloads
    Processing folder /volume1/Media/Downloads
    Folder /volume1/Media/Downloads : No processable items found in folder
    Processing folder /volume1/Media/Downloads/Hawkeye.2021.S01E01.Never.Meet.Your.Heroes.1080p.DSNP.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-TEPES[rarbg]
    Folder /volume1/Media/Downloads/Hawkeye.2021.S01E01.Never.Meet.Your.Heroes.1080p.DSNP.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-TEPES[rarbg] : No processable items found in folder
    in each folder and the root there are episodes with MKV extension and they are all existing series

Any idea what am I doing wrong? Installed version is 10.0.46

Thanks a lot in advance,

Erol

You can scrap no 2 - found the solution - it was allowed file types, all separated by commas, changed and processing worked

1 Like

Scrap No 1 as well

Looks like all is working now

Thank you,

Erol

1 Like

I was just coming in here to tell you to set allowed file extensions to avi,mkv,mpg,mpeg,wmv,ogm,mp4,iso,img,divx,m2ts,m4v,ts,flv,f4v,mov,rmvb,vob,dvr-ms,wtv,ogv,3gp,webm,tp

Glad you got that resolved, I’ll be pushing out a fix for this later this weekend, so that others do not have to experience this going forward.

1 Like